Note: If your comment is not in keeping with the comment guidelines below, it will not be posted to the ‘Comments’ page.
Thing to do:
- Be constructive and clear. Ideas and feedback that are descriptive and specific help us understand your suggestions. Knowing the details of your ideas can help us implement them.
- Be engaged. You can post new ideas, or agree with other people’s suggestions.
- Stay on topic. Keep your feedback clear and relevant to the Uptown Parking Study.
Things not to do:
- Don’t be unkind. Your ideas and responses to the ideas of others should be free of belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting.
- Don’t spam. Forums are not the place to promote other sites or services, or for fraudulent behavior.
- Don’t violate the law. Don’t threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and don’t invade other people’s privacy.